Subject: Re: FLASH: Looping!?!?!!
From: Lena Bj�rklund
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:16:46 +0100

> I think you better divide it into smaller parts and use "load
> movie"-technique....
> >>
> exactly how do you mean divide it into smaller parts? scenes?? 3
> seperate movies??

The latter.

> and how do i use the load movie technique????

Here is a short description I got from Marc Hoffman on this list:

"Just put the Load Movie action in a frame of the previous movie, far
enough
into the timeline that it doesn't compete with streaming of the previous
movie. Make the new movie start with a few blank frames, the last of which

has a Stop action so it pauses. Then in the button you've been using for
load movie, just have a TellTarget action to make the new movie play.
TellTarget looks like:

On Mouse Release
Begin TellTarget (target: _level1)
Play
End TellTarget
End On"

I think this will solve the problem, even though I haven�t tried it out
lengthly.

Good luck!

Lena B
http://home.swipnet.se/lena_b/rooot.html