Subject: FLASH: Web Site Designers Wanted
From: Newvent7
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:00:53 +0100

We have positions available for part-time and full-time Web Designers.
Please forward to us at least 3 URLs where we may see your work, briefly
describe what you have done (e.g. graphics, layout, Flash, everything),
whether you are looking for part-time/freelance or full-time work and any
other information you would like to send us.

Do not send html or graphics to us. If it isn't on the Web, we don't want to
see it!

Contact us at: newvent7ataol [dot] com
Thanks,
Steven