Subject: FLASH: Flash 4 not working on Macs ?!?
From: Frank Gaertner - Input
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:32:06 +0100

Hi Flashers!

As we didn�t receive our final version of F4 yet, I downloaded the Demo. The problem now is
that this version refuses to work on 2 of the 3 Macs I installed it, on the third it works!
Here are the configs of the two Macs not working: G3-300 (older one not the coloured one),
128 MB RAM no Virtual Memory and PM4400-200 , 80 MB plus 32 MB Virtual Memory. Both MAC OS 8.5.1. german. The one working is a PM 7100-80 with Crescendo G3-Card, 72 MB , no VMem,
again MAC OS 8.5.1. I tried starting the other two without system extensions, rebuilt the
desktop and even removed Flash3 on one machine. But still Flash won�t start: Once you click the Icon, yo sometimes get a requester stating "Flash will stop now because of an unknown
error" and returns to the desktop, sometimes nothing at all happens, the machine loads for
one second and that�s it, back to the finder.

Any help is greatly appreciated since this is a real hazzle!

Thank you, Frank

<input:) design for online & offline
schloesslestrasse 11 . 70186 stuttgart . germany
fon (+49) 711-4870105 . fax (+49) 711-4870107
mobile (+49) 171-3250821
infoatinput-design [dot] de (mailto:infoatinput-design [dot] de) . http://www.input-design.de