Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash 4.0 and database queries
From: Klyve Dawson
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:00:40 +0100

Nigel,

Your idea of easy and mine are probably worlds apart but I value any
help forthcoming.

What I have is a constantly updated database in Excel (could be Access
if necessary) with jobs on it for an employment agency. What I want is
to post this info to a page, hopefully on the fly but updated once a day
if easier, so that the agency can just update the data and upload the
file as and when wanted.

As to servers and cgi's I really don't know. If there is any info you
can point me to I'll happily read and respond then.

Klyve