Subject: Re: FLASH: [ Flash 4 - OK I'll complain also ]
From: Gabriel
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:59:54 +0100

>Gabriel,
> The small buttons next to individual parameters can be "=" , "abc" or
>"123" depending on the way you want Flash 4 to read a variable. If you
>have input a variable name and you want it read as a string you set that
>button to "abc" but if you want Flash to read the contents as an
>expression you need to have the button set to "=" and insert the quotes
>yourself in some instances. It depends on what you are trying to
>accomplish with the expression.

this one i understood finally, but
still Im not able to move a movieclip instance called "dot"
by a frameaction :

Set Property ("/dot",X Position) = GetProperty("/dot",_x) + 1

repeating this frame with goto action in the following frame
Is there something I completely misunderstood ?
Are there any other sources beside the samples provided
by the evaluation version ?

__ga

(again : Im NOT complaining, just wondering
I think they ve really improved the interface,
and F4 just crashed once so far ..)