Subject: Re: FLASH: Question of Quicktime4 and flash4
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:09:57 +0100

Oliver,

I can import QuickTime files into Flash 4 without any problems, so
can't help you there.
As for exporting a movie in Quicktime format from Flash 4, yes I can
help.
This feature will not work in Flash 4 if you have the final version of
QuickTime 4. A workaround is to create a zero size file with the name
you want to use for the .mov file and then do the export. So if you want
to export from Flash 4 as movie.mov, first create a zero size file with
that name.
Fix, wait for the QuickTime 4.0.1 release some time next week (?).

Nigel