Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: client changing site design at will
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 02:16:32 +0100

I keep files locally and make backups. I've got about 13 gigs dedicated to
client work. Trust me, it only gets moved to tape when I stop dealing with
them.

Besides, you don't always have to give URLs to showcase work; screenshots
placed nicely work just fine.

It seems you're focusing on whether or not they change and how you can show
what you've done for them. That's probably a kind of "wrong way" to
approach it; if your work is good, screen shots will be sufficient if the
site gets replaced, etc.

Russ