Subject: FLASH: testing... (no message)
From: Vincent Cocciolone
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:03:23 +0100

Just got back from Vacation, signed back up on the list, and I am surprised
I haven't recieved anything from the list yet... so I'm testing : )

and with Flash 4 released, I figured there would be a lot of discussion.

| |
| Vincent P. Cocciolone - vincentcatfrymulti [dot] com |
| Fry Multimedia - http://www.frymulti.com |
| 734.741.0640 - ext. 291 |