Subject: FLASH: Re: Screensaver Creators
From: Jeff Talbot
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:29:01 +0100

Hi Matt,

I have been using ScreenTime for Flash on both Mac and PC - it works
just fine for me. It's currently on ver. 1, and although there are a
couple of things for the wish list (password protection on the Mac, a
no sleep corner, etc), it is perfectly adequate and seems rock solid.
Pricing for both platforms bundle was $308 direct from MacSourcery.
There are single platform, plus unlimited commercial pricing bundles
also - check it out at macsourcery.com (demo availbable).

G'luck, Jeff

--
"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."