Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 3D objects
From: Carlos Ayala
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:58:45 +0100

If memory serves correct, we discussed this site last year and we came to
the conclusion (whether on our own or thru discussions with the author/s),
that the images were intially created on 3D Studio Max....then imported to
flash...the gradients were removed...then each image was painstakingly
hand traced, then the gradients were added in flash.

FWIW, check out mano's site for more info on 3d stuff.

www.manoone.com

Manuel breaks down the usage of 3d and has a decent tutorial.

Carlos
CMA3