Subject: RE: FLASH: A possible bug in flash4???
From: Miguel Angel Paredes Navarro
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:40:21 +0100

> Yes, it is a bug that I have already pointed out and it is shown in my
> Get Properties Tutorial.
> http://www.FlashBible.com/Members/ActionScript/GetProperties.htm
> If no one comes up with a solution by Friday I'll post mine.
>
> There is a bug demonstated in the GetProperties Bird demo.
> It has two repercusions so the question is:
> 1) What is the bug?
> If mutiple property rotations are applied to an object it is reduced in
> size as well.
> 2) What is causing the bug?
> 3) How do you prevent the bug?

If you use integers to set the property everything runs fine:

Set Property ("/segundos", Rotation) = int(6*tiempo)

If you use decimal numbers the "magic resizing" appears again

Set Property ("/segundos", Rotation) = 6*tiempo

If you saw my movie at http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/morrosco/timer.html you
will see that one of the movie clip that rotates works fine (integer) and
the other one shows the bug (decimal numbers)..