Subject: RE: FLASH: Eclipse
From: Merrill, Bob
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:55:52 +0100

Nice Kalle,
You might want to give the user and indication that something is loading
at the beginning. Also, when you eclipse animation plays, the hotspots
over the cities are still active. A little confusing. It seems to me
that the animation should change the clock time as it passes over the
cities. Nice teaching tool. Keep up the good work :-)
--
BobMerrill