Subject: Re: .swf within tables
From: Seven2000
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:33:42 GMT

<< What's the best trick for getting rid of the gaps/borders within a .swf
when placed in a multiple table. I'm using aftershock, trying all the
various functions within 'Page Layout' and 'Flash Movie' but i'm still
getting a 2 pixel gap either at the top or bottom of the movie. I've
read in the help area that these gaps just appear.

Make sure cell spacing and cell padding are set to 0. When I had the same
problem, that fixed it. Hope it helps you as well.

James