Subject: Test site test.
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 00:44:44 GMT

Hi All,

If you are not too busy please could you all check out a test UMD
site that I have just uploaded.

http://www.urbanmediadesigns.com/intafaze1/home.html

The site is mainly an experiment, testing different layer theories,
and some of you might not like it. That's not the point. The site is
embeded in a complex frameset throughout and I need to know what happens
to the main frame, you'll know what I mean when you see it, on different
platforms, browsers, etc.

It works fine on my machine, p/book1400, 72mb ram, extra 17"
monitor, NN3 + 4, IE 4.

Mail me off list if possible.

Many thanks,

Lee