Subject: bitty-maps
From: christian griffith
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:36:57 GMT

i'm talking a lot 2-day.....sorry everyone   but,

is it me, or what?  but i get bummed when i go to a flash site and it's
really just a bunch of pixelated(severly) and blocking bitmaps with some
type of flash-squeezed logo.  or.......a little flash animated text on top
of bitmap buttons.

this is purely opinion, but are a lot of you using bitmaps in Flash?  I
think if you are going to use bitmaps, you are using the wrong software;
simply because Flash just eats those pixel-pies up..... Plus, the d-load
time is so much more intensive.

having to wait for movies to load blows, but if the vector art is
good.....it's worth it, but if all i see is poorly optimized bitmaps, i'd
rather see the "gif"

well that's my 2, no, i guess that makes 3 cents now........

Christian Griffith
New Media Producer
Freebairn & Co.   www.freebairn.com

www.flashcentral.com
"everything you ever wanted to know about Macromedia Flash"