Subject: SORRY TO ALL!!
From: Christian Cook
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:06:59 GMT

Sorry for any clog of repeated mail. Our e-mail was down for a day or
two without any sign of there being anything wrong, except for the
sudden rush of e-mails now our server is catching up.

Huge apologies to all on the list, if you wish to flame me then the
address is-

Askbillatmicrosoft [dot] com <Askbillatmicrosoft [dot] com (mailto:Askbillatmicrosoft [dot] com)>

Cheers all for your patience.

Christian

If I were you I'd stop now......

<UK relevance only:>
The fact that you have travelled all the way down here means that you
have far too much time on your hands and I make no apologies for the
sheer stupidity of the joke below. I did my best to hide it but you had
to go and look didn't you......

womanatEastenders [dot] cotton <Womanateastenders [dot] cotton (mailto:Womanateastenders [dot] cotton)>

SORRY!!!!