Subject: RE: can get url open a plain new window?
From: David Williamson
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 11:36:05 GMT

Hi all.

just been following this thread for a while, and have since had
a chance to talk with the guy who came up with it on our crew section.
apparently there are two altenative methods, If you put the Java Script
in the Flash Get Url thing then it will only work in Netscape. From what
My college Mike tells me i think Lane allens method is the strongest.
but hen i dont know Squat about scripting.

hope my words of madness help some one out there in the right direction.

cheers dave
David Williamson
Spooky and the Bandit
12 Theobalds Road