Subject: Re: Critique
From: Seven2000
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:42:19 GMT

<< The URL for the main page of my site is below in my signature. From there
you can select the Flash intro to see the first animation and after that
one is done it should automatically take you to the page with the second
animation on it. >>

I got the first animation but it never took me to a second. Just sat there on
HawkNet. Did you forget to put a frame action at the end of the animation?

James