Subject: Re: Mac Netscape 4.01 flicker prblem
From: Chad Richard
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:03:44 GMT

When is Flash 3 going to be released... do we have any ideas? Will it allow
for transparencies?

chad

>Yes

"Share the Experience"
Chad Richard 415.642.4787
Executive Producer chadatEMNetwork [dot] com
EMNetwork http://www.EMNetwork.com

"The artist is the person who invents the means to bridge biological
inheritance and the enviroments created by technological innovation."

- Marshall McLuhan