Subject: Re: flasher-digest V1 #30
From: Lane Allen
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:40:43 GMT

Just add this to the actual page in the frame:

text="someColor" link="someColor" vlink="someColor" alink="someColor"
marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"
topmargin="0" leftmargin="0">

This will get you as close as you can for now. With NN, there
will be that "border" if you have an image or some type
of object that is not a background. Which you could play
around with making a background image to "fill in the space",
sort of speak.

Sorry if I am way off, but I wasn't following the thread because
of the subject line.

Lane

At 04:06 PM 3/16/98 -0500, you wrote:

> It still doesn't usually work. I've included FRAME="VOID" as well, MARGIN
> WIDTH and HEIGHT at 0.� Also in the frameset pages, adding HSPACE="0" and
> VSPACE="0" and BORDER="0" where applicable has helped sometimes.
>
> I find that IE and Netscpape both do the spacing thing and in different
ways,
> to different degrees. If anyone truly finds a way around it I'll be anxious
> to hear it.
>
> Deb
>

> At 07:14 PM 3/16/98 +0000, you wrote:
> >>>>

>> It's an HTTML problem
>> Try this,
>>
>> <HTML>
>> <HEAD>
>> </HEAD>
>> <FRAMESET ROWS="80,*" BORDER="0" FRAMESPACING="0" FRAMEBORDER="NO">
>> <FRAME SRC="xx.htm" NAME="No Name" NORESIZE>
>> <FRAME SRC="dd.htm" NAME="No Name" NORESIZE>
>> </FRAMESET>
>> <NOFRAMES>
>> <BODY>
>> </BODY>
>> </NOFRAMES>
>> </HTML>
>>
>> to avoid your browser to show a borderline of one pix.
>
> <<<<

Lane Allen : lan3atprototyp3 [dot] com : Media Designer
P R O T O T Y P 3 : www.prototyp3.com