Subject: animated Gifs
From: Deb Koch (by way of Sam Michel <owneratchinwag [dot] com>)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:03:48 GMT

Hello,

I'm new to this list and have a lot of stored up Flash questions and problems.

Does anyone have a solution to this one:

When I save a flash movie as an animated GIF (export) no matter what I've
tried it looks BAD. Lots of dimpling and pixelation. Usually I've used some
photographs so it is difficult I know. I've tried just about everything I
can think of, hoping for a new suggestion.

Thanks,
Deb