Subject: Test of self promo site
From: Gary Cruz
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:58:36 GMT

My attempt at self promo site in flash. Please note that this is only a
test...

http://www.garycruz.com/thedonger/test.swf

I'm working on some sound loops to put in to add a "theme" to it. I have
made over 50 of them with Sound Edit 16 and Flash, posted throughout my
website. I am leaning towards the industrial-techno theme.

Here is some other work I have created:

(A study on vector animation -"vector-man" very primitive) pure vector
http://members.aol.com/thedonger/index2.html

(A commerce corporate site) bitmap, and vector graphics, all in flash
http://www.dridek.com/flash

(A Charity Organization -Site I did for free) bitmap, vector, and
quicktime, flash
http://www.questforkids.com

Any constructive comments are greatly appreciated. I am also open to the
job market. E-mail any serious offers. Willing to relocate from South
Florida.

Thanks in advance:

Gary Cruz
webmasteratgarycruz [dot] com