Subject: Re: animated Gifs
From: Deb Koch
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:20:59 GMT

Hey thanks,

I downloaded Fireworks and can't make heads or tails out of how to MAKE an
animate GIF there. Can't find anything in help about it...frustrated me, it
was why I downloaded it actuallly,

If you know how, I'd love a blow by blow how to list,

Thanks,

Deb

PS:
I'm REALLY in urgent need of an answer to the Q I keep asking..how can I
change the alternate image thing at the bottom of the aftershocked file to
load (if all else fails, embed, object, Active X and etc) to load an HTML
page?????

My problem is that the flash movie has a button link that is important. I
can back up the game plan with an image mapped jpg but I need it on an HTML
page right???????????