Subject: Re: <META>Midi plug in
From: Keith Holmes
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:49:25 GMT

Jim,
I hope that I'm answering correctly. If you are referring to Live Update
Crescendo plugin, it's alive and well at
http://www.liveupdate.com/crescendo.html
Maybe there was a bottleneck on the net if you couldn't get there.

Keith
***The last thought that traversed the spheres by Jim Curry at 09:56 PM
3/17/98 +0000:
______________________*** Quoted Portion Starts***________________________
->Looks like Live Update is dead. Anyone have a Mac/Netscape Plug in of
->choice?
->--
->Jim Curry :-)
->Virtual Curry
->"A nice place to unwind on the internet"
->gif and flash animations,
->illustrations, music and more
->http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/
->
->jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)
->
->************Newly Remodeled!**************************
->----Take The Virtual House Tour:
->http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html
->**************************************************
->----Vera's House of Whack: Outta Beta and Outta control!
->(Bring a mouse and a sense of humor!)
->http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/vera.html
->
->To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an
->email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com
->N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe.
->For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com
-> ____________ *** End of Quoted Portion-Reply Begins***______________