Subject: Re: HTML/Flash
From: Jenny Woo
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:42:48 GMT

yeah, that is another solution and we've thought of it too. the benefits of
having one movie is that it won't have to reload everytime you jump from
place to place. its also not so big. we're actually researching a way to do
this through javascript and active x.

thanks!

>I'm not aware of anyway to target a specific frame in a Flash movie
>through HTML.
>
>What if you made several flash movies representing each ? Then all
>you'd have to do is use the Get URL action to pull the new section's
>movie. This would also decrease the overall size and download time
>since the parts would now be separate.
>
>J-
>
>Jenny Woo wrote:
>
>> question: Is it possible to specify *IN HTML* to play a flash movie at a
>> certain point (eg: frame X or scene Z)? If so, how?

Jenny Woo
jenny [dot] wooatTHINKinc [dot] com

THINK New Ideas
45 West 36th Street