Subject: FLASH working on one Server but not another...
From: getmitch
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 16:09:08 GMT

I've got a particular Flash file that works on one server but not
another. The odd thing is that OTHER Flash files work fine on that
server! The file that doesn't work is in index.html...it starts to
load...gets about 50% finished (I actually see animation occuring), then
blanks out part of the page, leaving only a partly functional animation
(several links are missing). I took the same .swf file and put it on
another server and it works fine! I've tested it multiple times, with
multiple uploads and the .swf files are exactly the same, but it always
fails at exactly the same point on one server and works fine on the
other. The other Flash files on the (bad) server work fine too. I'm
miffed and have lost more hair on my already balding head! Please
Help! Thanks guys!