Subject: Re: Where to find bargain prices for WACOM ArtPad??
From: Dave Smith
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 05:09:33 GMT

Ham Guan Khai wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where can I get WACOM ArtPad at bargain prices???
>
> Thanks alot
>
> Ham.

Cheapest I found one was 400 bucks. Its a 12x12. Its ArtZ 2

I wouldnt recomend anything but a 6x8 unless you plan on
doing some serious digital art.

Im an artist so I have projects that require tracing my originals
under the transparency.

You can pick up the 6x8 for a little over 200 bucks(much cheaper).

Check the classifieds first.

-DG-