Subject: Aftershock.
From: John Leggate
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 01:43:05 GMT

I added Java using Aftershock for use on one of my movies as a test and
uploaded it to my server as a trial. Using Aftershock I specified a static
gif.

I renamed the library file in Netscape 4.03 NPSWF32.dll to some thing
different and when I downloaded the html file the gif showed as expected
but Flash did not install.

Is that all that happens? I thought the plugin would auto install as I had
the Plugin In Netscape disabled and the Java had the jarPath =
"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/jars/english/silentflash32.j
ar"

In Aftershock the Scripting tab was checked for Flash Installation for
Plugin on Netscape Communicator.

Is that all that happens? I need a script that will auto install Flash
while the visitor looks at the gif.

Looks like I am missing something here.

Any ideas anyone?

--
Jono
* Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now. *