Subject: Update on Self Promo Site
From: Gary Cruz
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:37:36 GMT

Hi Flashers,

I have been adding a few stuff to my flash site. Not much yet, just the
INFO section is almost complete. I will put sound after I finish the
content and tweak the animation. To see my work in progress, please
point your URL'S to:

http://www.garycruz.com/thedonger/shockwavetest.html

Thanks,

Gary Cruz
Webmaster / Web designer for hire
webmasteratgarycruz [dot] com

For an example of shockwave sound loops, point your browser to:

www.garycruz.com

Then go to "all photos" to see the sound loops i created so far.