Subject: Is it possible to...(pre-load question)
From: Marjorie Alexander
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:25:21 +0100

Bottom line question is:

Can I preload a movie in a broswer window that's underneath the current
window being viewed/used? Viewers would be entertained by little movie
in top browser window and all the while, the bottom browser window is

Facts:

First movie is an animated button which Flash enabled users would use to
enter the Flashed web site. Non Flash users would use another link to
non-Flash site.

The movie in the Flashed site is appx. 108kb and I've whittled it down
many times to get to this point.

Thanks,

Margie
Boulder, CO