Subject: FLASH: Text effects.
From: Paul
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 20:44:08 +0100

Hi

As a newcomer to Flash I have managed to pick up the basic principles of how it works.  However there is an effect that I am not sure how to create - it involves text.

On a lot of sites I see an effect where text either comes towards you or moves away from you then stops - when it stops a 'shadow' of the text fades in the same direction the text was travelling while the original stays in its original position.

Try as I might I just cannot recreate this (and I bet it is) simple effect!

Can anyone help?

T.I.A

Paul