Subject: FLASH: OT : Flash + Beatnik
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:01:50 +0100

Hi all,

Do you have a site that uses Flash and Beatnik ? If so could you please
email me directly the info on it ? I am trying to collect this info to
finalise a series of tutorials on using Beatnik with Flash.

P.S.: The latest version of Beatnik (2.0) is now available for download
at http://www.headspace.com/to?player If you do go there check out the
oblique reference to Flash. Do you still have any doubts that Flash is
the de facto standard in it's field ?