Subject: Re: FLASH: Was Fullscreen testing . . . Now . . Exit Window, how to
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:20:32 +0100

Sam . .

The default page is a frames page 100% top with the bottom frame hidden.
the top frame contains the logo credits and the bottom frame containes
this code . . .

<script LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
function launchwin(){
newwin = window.open("logoframes.htm","logoframe","fullscreen=1")}
</script>

This code launches another set of frames (fullscreen) 100% left with the
right frame hidden on top of that. The left frame contains the flashed logo
while the right frame is empty. When the "exit window" button is clicked in
the flash movie, it does a "get URL" calling "exitwindow.htm" in the right
side of the frames portion and the new html uses the code pasted below to
close the entire left/right frames page, leaving behind the top/bottom
frames page which displays the previous logo credits in html.

feel free to analyze the html at the url.
the html files you want are . . .

http://www.flashbrothers.com/avalonscratchpad/Default.htm (frames page)
http://www.flashbrothers.com/avalonscratchpad/topframe.htm
http://www.flashbrothers.com/avalonscratchpad/bottomframe.htm
http://www.flashbrothers.com/avalonscratchpad/logoframes.htm (frames page)
http://www.flashbrothers.com/avalonscratchpad/logoframe.htm
http://www.flashbrothers.com/avalonscratchpad/rightframe.htm
http://www.flashbrothers.com/avalonscratchpad/exitwindow.htm (called from
flash with 'get URL")

hope that helps.

~daniel

Best Regards, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Level0 Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com