Subject: Re: FLASH: Site Check - http://www.lassenart.com
From: Paul Kilgour
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:33:10 GMT

> My two cents, I think the site has a lot of potential but I think the artist
> is letting himself down. Looking at the site I cant take him seriously, I
> get the impression he's more interested in his own image, (as if he wants to
> be a model or something) than he is with the environment.

He seems to be portraying himself as some kind of Deity, like an Evangelical
environmentalist. He definately has the - 'Look at me, give me all your
love.....and cash' - look about him. But I guess that's not Kurts fault,
unless he took the photographs and hired the stylist!!

The guy made me feel so billious that I didn't really get around to looking
at his work. I just KNEW I wouldn't like it. I know you shouldn't judge
people on appearances but......

Actually, all the time I was looking at the site I could smell this wierd
smell - all in the mind, I know. You know those New Age shops that sell
crystals and oils, incense, new age CD's? It smelt like one of those! Like
scented candles!!! Wierd!

Paul. (Like, Wow man)

> His paintings
> look great but there is not enough emphases on them, all the emphases is on
> him! Not the webmasters fault I'm sure, the clients always right I
> suppose...
>

>> the guy seems full of himself.

flasher is generously supported by...