Subject: RE: FLASH: B&W Photographs and Flash
From: Hiroshi Nakahara
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:43:38 GMT

Import all images in .bmp or png format...the flash exporting process will
allow you to toggle the quality of JPEG compression.

and this I learned recently, but when you fade the b/w in and out.
set your alpha percentages from 0% to 99%, because for some reason, if you
tween your images from 0% to 100% alpha, the images reshift and jump around.

also, if you're planning on fading alot of images, it would be wise to set a
preload action for your images to load first. You can do this w/ the "if
loaded" command in the actions menu.

Hiro