Subject: Re: FLASH: Scrollable images (not text)!!!!!!!
From: Dave Broz
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:57:52 GMT

Hmmm... just a quick thought.

This should be possible (though I haven't tried it yet!) You just have to
check whether the mouse button is down (use a variable for it's state) and
tell-target a movie clip which has the pictures and a scroll animation of
these pictures to play or stop according to the mouse button state. Put
this movie clip on the stage, mask it for the area of the individual
pictures. You could even put labels in the movie clip and write a script to
tell the movie to play to the next full picture. this way the viewer would
always see the full frame of the picture and not some state inbetween. I
have made something like this at www.mop-events.ch in the gallery section..
It uses a button click but it could easily be converted to a mouse down
event to scroll...

db
www.eleven1.com