Subject: Re: FLASH: Lost FLA file\ thanks jd
From: Chris de Deugd
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:12:03 GMT

Dear John Dowdell,

Thanks for your help, I will certainly keep it in mind.
I made the very foolish mistake to think that a FLA could not be overwritten
by an AIFF file, (or any other sort of file ) which had the same name. I was
so shocked when it did, that I wasn't too clear about the problem. I didn't
really 'lose' it - I replaced it's contents for something else.

Had I only made a regular back up..
Nevertheless, I find that the remaining SWF gives a lot of information,
because of it's frame by frame playback option: I am still working on the
reconstruction, but it is going very well.

Thanks for your advice.

Chris de Deugd
This what what it was all about:

Love's Philosophy :