Subject: Re: FLASH: diff't results once i upload - why?
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:43:42 GMT

Hi, Marie. I would check your movie, but the parameter for "play" is set to
false, and you have disabled the menu, so I can't play it that way....a very
nice-looking beige screen, though! Hehe.

Some off-the-cuff suggestions....if you have alpha fade on the house from 0
to 100% try setting it to 99% to eliminate the shift. If no alpha fade on
it, then I can't guess.

Once your movie is on your server, the url's are case sensitive, so check
whether or not the url you are trying to call is cap's or not.

After you make your change and upload movie to server, be sure your
browser's cache is cleared, or it will just show you the old one again...

HTH
~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution