Subject: Re: FLASH: The real deal with fonts in flash??
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 00:43:01 GMT

And it would likely follow, then, that the Dingbat font Brody was using was,
in fact, a bitmap, huh! But "most" fonts are not bitmaps? I always felt
pretty safe with my fonts as is, but mayhaps I ought to be more careful.

So, I won't go experimenting after all, I'll go catch a few waning rays of
this wonderful sunshine.

Very well explained, Laura!

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com