Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash 5 request
From: John Cocktosten
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:13:54 GMT

I too enjoy hearing what other users/developers are finding as necessary
missing components, but do you really thing that anyone on this list
benefits when at least twice a week someone posts a wish and then it is
followed by 20 "me too" messages or one word messages like "BEZIER?" I must
be missing something... Don't you think it is more appropriate to take your
wishes and send them to the one place that can actually use the feedback to
mold the next version of the product we all develop with? I apologies if my
post came off as "snide." To make my point clear, I am not opposed to
discussions of what features should be included in the next version of
Flash, however I feel that one word replies (of any kind) are simply a waste
of bandwidth.

I just think it is a shame that we have to sort through 200 emails a day
just to find the 30 or so that are genuinely helpful and related to Flash.

And everybody who is replying with the "thanks for the link" messages, where
have you been? At least twice a week a Macromedia representative writes to
this list explaing that if you want your wishes looked at, all you have to
do is mail them to wish-flashatmacromedia [dot] com.

just my 2cents...

JC

>Thank you for the link JC, but I am personally not annoyed by the
>suggestions.
>The reason, I like to know what other users/developers are finding >as
>necessary missing components.

flasher is generously supported by...