Subject: Re: FLASH: livemotion?
From: Branden Hall
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 02:15:04 +0100

ACK! No!!! I was hungover as hell and suffering from a lost bet (no, my
hair is not naturally red in any way, shape or form!) Gee thanks Ken, I'll
have to remember this one! ;-) As for the other person who questioned the
need for the bandwidth profiler... if you have clients who need sites
designed for 28.8s, you *HAVE* to have a bandwidth profiler, period. You can
only look forward so much, when dealing with real world e-business sites you
can't leave very many people behind.

-= Branden J. Hall
-= Multimedia Developer/Instructor
-= Fig Leaf Software