Subject: Re FLASH: Crashing Flash ...Help Please
From: Cheryl Harder
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:41:49 +0100

Larry...your 10:30 this morning email JUST arrived in my in-box, and haven't
seen any replies. I'm a pc person, but you've gone all day with no
Flash...and I feel the pain. :-( Here is an old Mac-expert-email I saved
from months ago, maybe it will have some nugget of info to help you. (not
that Frederico is "old" - but you get the point...)

HTH

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution