Subject: Re: FLASH: back button to movie clip label
From: Karin Christensen
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:30:49 +0100

Your scripting for the button did not have the instance circle labeled
correctly. It should have the / in front of the instance name. I
also just tell targeted themain timeline with a / instead of ../. The
main problem though is that you have the instances of the two movie
clips in the same layer. Essentially movie clip circle does not exist
in key frame 2 because it was replaced by movie clipb. I moved movie
clipb into a new layer and deleted then empty keyframe for the movie
clip circle and it worked just fine. Of course you get the movie clip
images overlapping, but you will need to do some park frames to deal
with that.
Karin

> hello again,
> i'm very sorry but i have still have my problem. i have posted an
example
> file of what i'm trying to do on the web and would really appreciate
it if
> someone would take a quick look just to see what is going wrong.
>
> there are 3 choices, the fla, swf or html...they are all the same
file
> the address is :
>
> www.kma.co.uk/dee/Movie2.html
> www.kma.co.uk/dee/Movie2.fla
> www.kma.co.uk/dee.Movie2.swf
>
> i have tried to explain within the files what i am trying to do.
> In advance thankyou very much to anyone who has or will take time
out to
> look at and help me solve my problem.

flasher is generously supported by...