Subject: help me plsss
From: Mo White
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 02:11:59 -0000

Okay i have like 4 days to do this. im not an expert on flash at all.
I have a list of clients and a list of the categories and subcategories they
belong in. I also have pictures. I need to display these in a flash
presentation.

Soemthign like this:

Advertising
Webdesign Companies
Admax media Communications
Picture

Apparel & Accessories
Mens Wear
Suit city fashion
picture

And the list is like 5 pages long!
i can't tween it all in manually ill be here forever and it would be a real
waste of effort too as this presentaiton is only being used once. I was
thinking if any of you experts know a script i can use to display words in
and pictures in from a external source like a folder full of pcutires and a
text file.

get what i mean?
im using flash 4, but i can move i into flash 5 if it makes it any easier.

If you can thelp me then jsut point me to a easy to understand tutorial on
how ot input text dynamically or osmething.
i aint too smart to begin with so nothign complicated ok?!