Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: Site Check! Elektonika;)
From: James Cutts
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:19:25 -0000

Very cool.

Works fine now on G4/IE5.

Spotted a typo in your address under the Tonic section -
'Notitngham'.

The bottle image is great - a good example of how to use bitmaps in flash
and the dithering really suits the sites style.

I get the same problem with the frame in the HTML intro area - the right
hand line is stepped. I also thought the address at the bottom of this page
looked odd - unformatted.

I guess the site isnt finished though...

Everything else worked fine.

Nice