Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: Question about FSCommand-fullscreen
From: Muzak
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:44:40 -0000

Not sure if this will work in every case, but it seems to make some difference when I tried it here.
Add a 1 layer, 1 frame scene in front of your movie and have the fscommand there. Also try setting the loading order to 'Top Down'
in the Publish Settings (Flash tab).

It's not a 100% foolproof solution but I did notice it went fullscreen a bit faster.

hth,
Muzak