Subject: OT - photography - www.djh-graphics.com/lomo
From: Daniel Hart
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 21:45:02 -0000

here are my initial experiments with the LOMO camera - it might appeal to
some of you lot, it is certainly good for creating textural imagery and so
on to use in multimedia... there is a certain quality (if that's not an
oxymoron) peculiar to the LOMO... everything seems to have gone all 60's...
yet they were taken last week!

Anyway, let me know what you think - it must be growing into a movement
because there was a page in this month's CREATIVE REVIEW featuring LOMO
stock photography by Zefa - all it said was "What the HEll is Lomo" followed
by a telephone number.... talking of which, have you all seen the Joshua
Davies PRAYSTATION feature in said issue of mag?

ta,

daniel hart | graphic designer
- web: www.djh-graphics.com -
tel: [01865] 751426