Subject: please, please, change the subject headers back
From: Helen Triolo
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:30:41 -0000

OK, put me in the pest category -- this is my third message on this
topic, but I haven't heard any response so am trying once more. Is it
really necessary for the list software to take replies that go out with
a subject line of

Re: [flasher] array name as a variable (easily sortable by thread)

and switch them to

[flasher] Re: array name as a variable (impossible to sort by thread)

when they're sent out? It's driving me crazy trying to put answers to
questions when I can't see them all together. Am I the only one
(besides JGL) who finds this maddening? (rhetorical question, I guess)
And more importantly, is there *any* way the headers can just go back
out the same way they come in (like they used to)? I love this chinwag
list for both professional and silly emotional reasons and really don't
want to give it up, but it was so much more useful in its previous
incarnation...

Thanks for listening Sam, if you're out there,
Helen
i-Technica � http://i-technica.com � 301.424.6037