Subject: Sound
From: Michel Raj
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:29:51 -0000

Hi,
I've got a small (medium) problem with sound in Flash.
I've got a .fla with several scenes.
On each scene, I've got a button to go to next scene and one to go to
previous scene.
Lets say I have scene A, B, C, D and sound 1,2,3.
I'd like to have sound 1 on scene A and B, sound 2 on C and sound 3 on D.
It seems possible, with the sound.stop function but the manual is a
bit "obscure" for me on that point.
So I thought I could put an instruction on a button saying for
example sound.stop ("2"), but they talk about mySound.stop() and
they say I have to use the constructor new sound... ???
Does it mean that on each button I have to write a script to create
the sound that's already on the scene and another script to stop that
sound ?
Actually I worked using another instance of the sound on the
following scene, with a stop on it.

TIA
Michel Raj