Subject: Re: I know, I know.....
From: Dave Smith
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 05:19:20 +0100

Man Im just full of questions tonight.

Ive assigned a keyframe action to goto and play a previous frame to play
to keep a
loop in the animation to keep file size down.

My question is I want to play a "clip" with moving text.
since the end of the scene loops to play sequence, movie clip is loaded
and starts spitting out site introduction, "welcome to", you know, the
tipical BS.

Ive notice that it doesnt matter how many frames are in the movie clip
it will play the whole thing
while the end of the scene loops around.

Problem is I cant seem to apply a action keyframe at the end of the
movie clip telling it to
goto the second scene.

Can action keyframes be assigned to movie clips?

Is the "norm" in Flash3 to keep all (still) images as symbols and create
all animations
in movie clips?

Flash3 control amazes me more everytime I get envolved.

-DG-